Temenos Community Forum 2019 to showcase the next generation of cloud-native, cloud-agnostic banking software
Join Temenos' annual flagship customer event to experience first-hand the technologies and trends shaping digital banking
GENEVA, Switzerland – January 29, 2019 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today announced that its annual Temenos Community Forum (TCF), will take place April 2-4 in The Hague, The Netherlands. At its flagship event, Temenos will be showcasing its cloud-native, cloud-agnostic new products: Temenos Infinity – a breakthrough digital front-office product – and Temenos T24 Transact – Temenos' next-generation product in core banking.
With the theme of 'Digital Banking Reloaded', TCF 2019 is a three-day event featuring keynotes by banking and technology leaders, as well as panels, user-led workshops and design-led thinking sessions on the most pressing industry topics:
- Leveraging the benefits of cloud-native, cloud-agnostic banking software to gain unprecedented speed, scalability and resilience.
- Developing API-first strategies to connect with wider ecosystems and innovate at scale and speed to accelerate time to value.
- Building consistent digital journeys to transform multiple siloed banking channels and legacy applications into compelling, frictionless digital customer experiences.
- Defining use-cases that harness the power of new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence.
- Taking advantage of the most advanced continuous-deployment tools and methodologies so banks can roll out new applications within hours, rather than weeks or months.
- Digitally transforming the entire bank to gain operational excellence and gain lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
This year's TCF will welcome more than 1600 attendees, including forward-thinking leaders from established banks, neo banks and digital disruptors, as well as partners, fintechs, analysts, journalists and industry experts from around the world. The event offers the incomparable opportunity to share experiences with Temenos clients, and hear about real-life use-cases from banks of all tiers that are using technology to digitally transform their customer experiences and gain operational efficiencies.
Carl Robertson, Chief Marketing Officer, Temenos, said:
"This year we expect to welcome over 1600 attendees globally at our TCF event which promises to be the biggest and best yet. TCF is now established as the banking industry's leading forum and a celebration of our community; our clients, partners and our Temenos MarketPlace technology providers form the most dynamic banking technology community. Together, we help banks of all sizes to embark on their digital transformation journeys and reimagine their business models.
We are looking forward to meeting you all and showcasing our cloud-native, cloud-agnostic products Temenos Infinity and Temenos T24 Transact. At the event we will be demonstrating how advanced API-first technology coupled with leading design-led thinking and continuous deployment empowers banks to rapidly innovate, connect to ecosystems and enable developers to build in the morning and consume in the afternoon."
At TCF 2019 attendees will be able to:
- Access the latest research and insights – hearing from over 30 industry experts on new perspectives and opportunities on banking trends. Temenos will also be releasing its annual flagship retail banking survey in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit, the annual wealth management research with Forbes Insight as well as the "2019 State of Digital Banking" Temenos research;
- Share ideas and experiences with banking pioneers from banks of all segments, tiers and regions –over 25 client success story presentations will take place;
- Experience first-hand the most innovative banking software technologies through live demos and over 30 breakout sessions and get exclusive access to detailed overviews of the Temenos product roadmaps
- Engage with the Temenos partners and connect with the Temenos MarketPlace of over 65 certified fintech partners
TCF 2019 Registration
To register to attend TCF 2019, please visit this link
For questions about press and analyst registration, please contact: [email protected]
Follow #TCF2019 on social media for live updates: