What is TCF?
TCF is one of the largest and most dynamic banking technology industry conferences in the world. Featuring presentations and hands-on sessions, dedicated Business and Technology content streams, and The Hive for networking. TCF is where the global financial sector meets to learn how technology can transform their businesses and deliver innovative customer experiences.
Join 2000+ C-Level and senior executives from 75 countries
Debate with 1000+ banks and financial institutions from across the globe
Meet 150+ partners, MarketPlace providers and sponsors
Learn from 160+ presentations from industry experts, clients, partners and Temenos thought leaders
See 50+ live product demos
Azfar Karimuddin, VP, Information Services – Canadian Western Bank
“Temenos Community Forum is a fantastic event that we purposefully attend each year. It’s a great opportunity for us to hear about the latest challenges and opportunities facing the global banking community, meet with colleagues from other organizations to share practices, and connect with Temenos experts who help us to deliver exceptional customer experiences.”
- Access the latest research and learn what is changing in the industry – hear from industry experts on the latest trends in the industry. We will also be releasing our annual flagship banking survey in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Share ideas and hear client success stories – over 1,000 banks and financial institutions from a wide cross-section of regions and segments will be sharing their challenges and we will have over 25 client success story presentations.
- Join the debate – 2000+ C-Level and senior executives debate the future of digital banking
- Learn about our products – through plenary presentations, live demos and breakout sessions, you will get a detailed overview of the product roadmap as well as first-hand stories of how banks and financial institutions are becoming truly digital.
- Engage with our executives – meet senior management from across the company, along with experts from our different businesses and product areas.
- Meet our ecosystem of partners– representatives from our Temenos ecosystem will be present and showcasing their solutions including over 50 marketplace providers.
Need More Info?
Click below for further information including our Frequently Asked Questions, Madrid and the conference venue – you can also get in touch at all times by emailing us on [email protected].
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Here Is What our Attendees Had to Say About TCF 2019
“TCF is one of EQ Bank’s MUST attend events every year. For 2020 we’re bringing our biggest-ever contingent to Madrid. Of course we look forward to learning more about the Temenos technology roadmap each year, but we also appreciate the chance to share advice and experiences with other banks from all over the world.”Dan Dickinson, CIO, EQ Bank
TCF 2020 Agenda
We are excited to introduce two new breakout content streams to TCF 2020: Technology and Business.
The technology stream will give you insights into our product roadmap including technical deep dives and hands-on demonstrations.
During the business steam, you will hear from clients, partners and industry experts on how they have been able to unlock the business value of the huge digital banking opportunity.
Register to Attend
TCF is an invitation-only event and you will need a code to register.
TCF 2020 Sponsors and Exhibitors
Meet our Sponsors and Exhibitors in the Hive
The Hive is the heart of the event and provides you with an opportunity network with our ecosystem of partners, MarketPlace providers and TCF delegates. It is also the central hub where you can see the showcase of Temenos solutions and meet with Temenos experts.
The Hive is also a space for you to have fun and relax with our dedicated Gaming Zone, Experiential Activities, Smoothie Bar and much more!
Interested in sponsoring TCF?
You will be at the heart of the event in our Hive exhibition area giving you the best opportunity to captivate your target audience and maximize brand exposure.
Past TCF Speakers
You Could be Eligible for a Free Pass!
Are You a Temenos Ambassador?
Members of the Temenos Ambassador Program are given the opportunity to take part in reference and co-marketing activities. For each activity completed they are awarded points that can be redeemed against free TCF passes and annual online training memberships!
Exclusive Ambassador Perks
TCF starts with an exciting and entertaining reception which is open to all our guests. In addition, our ambassadors will get exclusive access to an intimate invitation-only reception. If you are a customer and are not currently an ambassador, it’s not too late, register before the event and receive your exclusive invitation!
Will you be the TCF 2020 Visionary Leader?
We are privileged to have some of the most influential members of the financial industry take part in our Temenos Ambassador Program. In 2018 we introduced the Ambassador Visionary Leadership Award which was awarded to our ambassador Fred Cook from BlueShore Financial, while Eddy Tai, Bank of Singapore received the 2019 Award.
OUR SUSTAINABLE EVENT PLANNING COMMITMENT
Operating responsibly is part of our culture and fundamental to how we conduct our business. As a global company, it is our responsibility to seek ways to ensure that our events operate with the same high sustainability standards as our core business.
We are committed to responsible event planning by:
- planning and organizing our corporate events in a sustainable and environmentally responsible way;
- working with suppliers who are adhering to sustainable event best practices;
- measuring, reducing and offsetting the environmental impact of our two biggest Temenos annual events;
- sharing our CSR vision and raising awareness about our commitment.
Our goal is to organize a certified sustainable and carbon-neutral TCF by minimizing the environmental impact of the event, optimizing planning and processes, while maximizing the benefits of such a global event.
We are launching our first developer conference in 2020, Temenos SCALE.