2017 Compliance Forecast
January 25, 2017
With a new year and new administration, 2017 could end up being an exciting year for all of us filled with regulatory changes. What do those changes mean to your compliance program? What can we expect? More importantly, what do you need to know?
Join Temenos' Chief Compliance Advisor, Blair Rugh, and Senior Compliance Consultant, Shaunna Davis, to hear about what is in the forecast for this year, and what that means for your financial institution! Key discussion topics will include:
- The major changes to HMDA that go into effect in 2018 and the preparations that financial institutions need to consider for the new reporting requirements
- The recently released changes regarding TRID from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) that will take effect in 2017
- How your institution will be affected by the amended Mortgage Servicing Rules that will take effect on October 19, 2017 and April 19, 2018
- How Trump's Presidency may affect the CFPB's current structure and its control over the financial industry
- The ruling in PHH Corp. vs. CFPB and how it may affect the future of the CFPB and Richard Cordray
Proper compliance practices are crucial to your institution's success this year.