Webinar: Five SaaS Trends Driving Cloud Banking Forward
As banks look to deliver hyper-personalized customer experiences by ramping up digital transformation whilst controlling costs, cloud adoption by banks has accelerated.
Just under three-quarters (72%) of IT executives at banks surveyed by The Economist Intelligence Unit in 2021, report that incorporating the cloud into their organization’s products and services will help them to achieve their business priorities. 82% of banking IT executives say they have a clear strategy for adopting cloud technology.
– Zannettos (Zan) Zannettou, Principal Solutions Consultant in SaaS Solutions, Temenos
– Swapnil Deshmukh, Regional Director, Infinity Digital Banking, Temenos
Discussion points include:
– The state of cloud banking in APAC and the rest of the world, based on insights from Temenos
– Making sense of what matters – SaaS migration, Banking services, Self-servicing, Security, and ESG
– The trends that will drive increased cloud adoption in 2023, and beyond