Temenos Infinity is an open, customer-centric, omnichannel solution enabling greater customer intimacy through data and a single customer view. Our solution enables banks to innovate and accelerate delivering value to their customers throughout their lives. A cloud native, cloud agnostic seamless and personalized customer experience from acquisition through to servicing and retention.
Temenos Infinity is the major next step in the award winning Temenos Digital Front Office product, which has over 300 banking clients. Temenos Infinity is a standalone omni-channel digital banking product which uses design-led thinking, user journeys and multi-country on boarding capabilities to help banks orchestrate all their customer touchpoints and interactions, transforming multiple siloed banking channels and legacy applications into a fast, consistent, frictionless customer journey.
With its open API-first design, Temenos Infinity enables banks to connect with wider ecosystems of financial and non-financial providers as well as the developer community to innovate and bring products to market faster. Temenos Infinity also integrates the recently purchased Avoka platform, the leading product in digital customer acquisition and onboarding. Temenos Infinity can be easily implemented through APIs as a standalone on a third-party core banking system or integrated with the market-leading Temenos T24 Transact product.
Challenges in digital banking
Customer intimacy, that is, really understanding the needs of customers and how this translates to both their day to day life and their life-stage, is more complex than ever before. The customer journey is non-linear, individual, spontaneous and unpredictable. With many more touchpoints and higher customer expectations of simplicity, transparency and conversion, the challenges are well documented, but are they well understood? How do you build customer trust when there are so many interactions in which to lose them? How do you regain their trust if they have had a poor experience?
Some of the challenges
- Changing customer behaviours and expectations of their relationship with their bank
- Multiple customer touchpoints requiring consistent omni-channel experience
- Rapidly evolving technology changes: open banking and APIs, AI and automation
- Regulatory pressures
- Legacy architecture impeding agility and diverting investment away from innovation to maintenance
- No legacy architecture but a need to build brand and customer numbers quickly.
How our solution helps
- Cloud Native and cloud agnostic: Elastic scalability, agility, independence and connectedness delivering a lower TCO, only pay for what you need.
- API enabled: Integration of APIs to and from existing systems, partners and FinTechs
- User experience platform: A single omnichannel solution to support a consistent experience across mobile, web, branch and call centres among others.
- Sales funnel optimisation: Abandonment management identifying drop off points for lead re-targeting to follow up on an incomplete application and improve conversion to sale.
- Real time decisioning: Predictive analytics using a real-time decisioning engine to deliver personalised messaging and offers creating relevancy and value to the customer.
- Microservices: Improving modularity and enabling continuous delivery and deployment.
- Insights: A behavioural analytics system to benchmark clients against best in class conversion rates.
- Agility: The layered architecture of the Infinity platform allows us to deliver flexibility and agility in the design of the customer journeys.
- Banking specialist: Temenos Infinity leverages our knowledge of the world's number one banking software provider to bring market leading banking software expertise to clients including fraud, FCM, risk and compliance and transformation.
Our digital platform consists of:
With the associated underlying technologies of UXP, interaction framework and integration framework.
How is it delivered?
With an extensive set of regional partners and 5 global Integration partners in our network, we have experience across many types of financial institutions. Temenos has in-house and partner resources to meet current and expected further growth in demand for our product and related implementations.
Why work with us?
We have over 3000 clients to date and global reach which gives us great experience of different integration methods. Our different clients have different needs from which we learn and this is all fed into our digital innovation roadmap, software upgrades and integration processes. Temenos clients benefit from all Temenos clients.