In order to succeed in open banking, incumbent banks running on legacy-based architectures need to digitally transform by acquiring critical new technology capabilities, enabled by partnerships with innovative banking software vendors as well as public cloud providers.
Around the world, banks are pursuing a new business model that moves from competition to collaboration; strategizing to co-evolve and co-exist with multiple players in the banking ecosystem. All of this, in the goal of achieving success in the world of open banking and BaaS.
In this white paper, you will discover:
- How Open Banking has expanded across the globla and changed the industry, forever
- What structural changes are needed to collaborate and co-evolve in the wider financial ecosystem
- Tangible customer value for Retail and SME banking
- What “embedded finance” is and how it is crucial to your BaaS success
- The technology implications of Open Banking and BaaS
Download the white paper today to find out more.