Join Our Experts
Financial institutions want the customer service delivery and accessibility benefits the cloud offers but are worried about security, compliance, and scalability. Some bank technology leaders are not confident that moving critical operations like application opening and onboarding to the cloud will improve their speed-to-market or ability to innovate. Is there a realistic opportunity for FI executives to streamline operations, reduce CAPEX, and increase agility while meeting Information Security (INFOSEC) requirements?
Join AWS Financial Services and Temenos (previously Avoka) for a webinar where technology leaders from both organizations will discuss these issues as well as the best practices FIs can follow to move operations to the cloud.
Webinar attendees can also expect to learn the following:
- Why move to the cloud – what are the benefits, and what are the drawbacks?
- Compliance and protection requirements for banking applications
- Cloud Architectures specifically designed to meet banking requirements
- Success stories and example configurations
- Using AWS services to enhance experience and time-to-market
- When will AI become a viable technology for FIs?
Global Solution Architect – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Editor at Large – SourceMedia
Chief Experience Officer – Temenos
Join this 3-part series to find out firsthand how institutions of all sizes are navigating the new normal. For bank execs by bank execs, this series features practical conversations with leading American bank execs. Join your peers and become part of the conversation.
Jeffery talks about the role of fintechs in driving change in the US banking market
Get ready to benchmark yourself against 195 US banks and credit unions that took part in the Temenos Growth Study in January 2020.