GENEVA, Switzerland – May 15, 2019 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today held its 18th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was attended by shareholders or proxies representing a total of 50,468,543 shares.
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) of
CHF 0.75 per share in respect of the year ending on 31 December 2018: the company’s 7th dividend payment and a reflection of the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cash flow.
All the members of the Board of Directors and its Chairman as well as all the Compensation Committee members were re-elected by a large majority.
For the fifth time, the shareholders had to vote on the compensation for the Board of Directors and separately on the compensation for the Executive Committee; both proposals for 2020 were approved.
The following other resolutions were also approved:
- 2018 Annual Report including the compensation report, the 2018 unconsolidated financial statements and the 2018 consolidated financial statements;
- allocation of the available earnings;
- discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the executive management;
- new authorized capital up to 7,100,000 shares until 15 May 2021;
- re-election of the law firm Perréard de Boccard S.A., Geneva, as independent proxy holder; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers S.A., Geneva, as auditors.