GENEVA, Switzerland – 10 May 2016 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the market leading provider of mission critical solutions to the financial services industry, today held its 15th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was attended by shareholders or proxies representing 48’275’686 shares (69.46% of a total of 69’498’182 registered shares).
Temenos shareholders approved all proposals from the Board of Directors; voting results are available by clicking here.
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) of CHF 0.45 per share in respect of the year ending on 31 December 2015: the company’s 4th dividend payment and a reflection of the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cashflow.
For the second time, the shareholders had to vote on the compensation for the Board of Directors and separately on the compensation for the Executive Committee; both proposals for 2017 were approved.
The following other resolutions were also approved:
2015 Annual Report, 2015 annual financial statements (including the compensation report), 2015 consolidated financial statements and the auditors’ reports;
- allocation of the available earnings;
- discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee;
- re-elections of the members of the Board of Directors and its Chairman;
- re-elections of the members of the Compensation Committee;
- re-election of the law firm Perréard de Boccard SA, Geneva, as independent proxy holder; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Geneva, as auditors.
The minutes of the AGM are available by clicking here.