Webinar: How Can Banks Survive and Thrive?
As economic pressures continue to mount globally, we discuss how Banks can survive and thrive in the current economic environment.
Whether you are an incumbent bank, challenger bank, or a fintech, if you are not harnessing the power of technology, you will inevitably be left out in the dust of your competitors.
Join our webinar with Temenos and Credem (Credito Emiliano SpA), one of the ten largest banks in Italy, and learn how they have been helping customers to manage their finances for more than 110 years and how teaming with Temenos has allowed them to retain market share and competitive advantage.
– Adelina Rusu, Head of Solutions Marketing, Digital Banking, Temenos
– Fabio Caliceti, Head of Digital Channels, Credem
– Lorenzo Villa, Team Leader of Touch Points, Credem
Moderated by: Douglas Mackenzie, Chief Content Officer, Fintech Finance News
Discussion points include:
– Over the last couple of years, how has the role of a bank changed? How will it change going forward?
– How can a bank face the challenge of reducing the cost of customer acquisition and at the same time create loyal customers?
– Will the banks that don’t look to transform digitally and on mobile fail in the near future?
Watch the recording now
You may also be interested in…
At Money20/20 Europe, Fintech Finance News caught up with Andrew Reeves, Managing Director – Temenos Cloud. Reeves discusses the changing role of banks in recent years, the importance of SaaS and cloud technology, and how Temenos’s wide range of capabilities perfectly positions them to be Everybody’s Banking Platform.