Challenger banks are facing increasing challenges when it comes to financial crime controls. From onboarding to customer experience, compliance is essential and a driver of banking performance. Watch our on-demand webinar, with Ernst and Young, as we discuss the difficulties Challenger Banks face and how they can become compliant.
In this webinar, we discuss the problems Challenger banks face in dealing with Financial Crime Mitigation (FCM) with Adam Gable, Temenos Product Director for FCM, Treasury and Risk Management at Temenos. He is joined by Ramkumar Ramachandran from Ernst & Young who heads up Payments and FCM in Northern Europe, David Hannan, Temenos Global BSG Lead on Financial Crime, and Temenos Head of Compliance Practice, Marlene Meli.
Learn More about:
– Financial crime controls at Challenger banks
– Fast-onboarding process – from rejecting a large number of new customers to attracting criminals
– The promise of great Customer experience – industry view
– Compliance as a driver of banking performance
– Cookbook, the recipe to success in Risk-Based Approach
– Need for Fast Deployment, Self Service & Scale