Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Tuesday 10 March 2020
Temenos SCALE 2020 rescheduled to 24-25 November 2020, Madrid.
Due to the evolving situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and best practices outlined by the World Health Organisation and local authorities, we have decided to postpone Temenos SCALE to later in the year. Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our customers, partners, employees and the overall community. We have not taken this decision lightly but believe that rescheduling will allow us to still deliver an outstanding event for all our attendees and sponsors.
We are very excited to announce the new dates and location for Temenos SCALE are:
Temenos SCALE 2020 – 24-25 November 2020, Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Madrid, Spain
We would love to have you join us in Madrid. To secure your ticket, Register here.
Please stay tuned as the Temenos Developer Community will be running a series of webinar sessions around key topics for Temenos software and technology to get your skills up to speed for Temenos SCALE in November. Details will be shared with you shortly.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ below which will be updated regularly.
What is Temenos SCALE?
Temenos SCALE is our global Developer Conference from 24-25 November 2020 at the Madrid Marriott Auditorium, Madrid.
Temenos SCALE is focused around some big themes, Innovation, Integration and Automation, which we will be exploring across this two day event through a packed agenda of hands-on workshops, presentations and demos from our top experts, Certification and Roundtables on the latest in Banking industry technology.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to talk, learn and advance their knowledge with opportunity to book one-on-one sessions with our development and product experts throughout the event.
We are looking forward to giving you the opportunity to get ‘Under the Hood’ of Temenos software and Technology with our Hands-on Labs, Expert Presentations, Roundtables and Certification Sessions to get you up to speed and on a stellar journey to innovation, integration and automation.
Hands on Labs: These are 2 hour guided labs in a classroom environment where you will work through use cases with Temenos product experts and developers. A cloud environment will be set up and ready to go for you to follow the lab. With the support of our experts you will be taken through a use case or cases to further your skills and leave you with knowledge to take back to your businesses and importantly, make your developments and solutions more successful.
Expert Presentations: These are presentation sessions from Temenos experts, our sponsors and Temenos clients giving a deeper understanding of the HOW. Topics include everything from Distributed Multi -Cloud to Temenos Automation, Navigating Temenos Security Framework to User Experience Best Practices for Multi-experience apps.
Roundtables: Four topic to choose from in a 2 hour session with the aim of bringing together and sharing experiences around Explainable AI and Data, Microservices, CI/CD Devops, Transact Enterprise APIs. Each topic area with be facilitated by a Temenos expert with experience of working with clients directly on the solutions, challenges and opportunities.
Certification: Two hour sessions designed to give you the room and time to take our industry certification in APIs and Operations. How much do you really know?
‘The Social’: Join us for ‘The Social’ on the Tuesday evening for a buffet dinner, a DJ and an opportunity to chill out with your peers.
Guest Speakers: We will be inviting key technology leaders from across the industry to share their insights at Temenos SCALE. More information to follow over the coming weeks!
Click below to see the full agenda.
Temenos Base Camp
Temenos Base Camp is the centralized hub for Temenos developer resources and community. We encourage you to sign up to our developer community to get all the latest information about Temenos SCALE Developer Conference with our dedicated Temenos SCALE Discussion Group, engage with people who are interested in attending or who are already attending.
There is a whole world of learning on Temenos Base Camp so register here for your new account to find out what you are missing such as:
• Accessing Temenos APIs as a Temenos Developer: Temenos Developer Community offers free API Keys to its members to provide exposure to working with Temenos Transact in a minimal-risk setting. Your API key allows you to send and receive sample payloads to the live model bank sandbox, offering unparalleled product learning experiences with zero risk.
• Temenos API Catalog: Covers everything from Digital banking to Core banking, PSD2, Retail, Business, Corporate and more. You can filter the APIs based on the product, solution. Clicking on the API details will take you directly to the documentation for the API.
• Temenos Infinity: The next generation of digital banking enables banks and credit unions to quickly deliver exceptional omnichannel experiences without compromising on agility, security or flexibility.
• Training: Explore Temenos training and certification opportunities.
• Forum: Ask questions, get answers.
• Documentation & Articles & Announcements: Technical documentation and expert articles will help you get where you are going.
• Ideation: Search for, vote on, and create Ideas (aka feature requests) for Temenos products.
• Events: Check out our monthly Tech Talks and Webinars.
The Temenos SCALE 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus is out now!
Network and collaborate in a hands-on environment with developers from banks, partners and MarketPlace providers. Download the prospectus to check out the range of sponsorship opportunities available.
Act fast before they sell out!
Temenos SCALE 2020 Sponsors
The dedicated Developer Lounge is the central hub where you can relax in-between sessions, have fun in the gaming zone, enjoy a barista coffee, meet with Temenos experts and listen to lightning talks. Stay tuned for more details on the sessions.
Need More Info?
You can get in touch at all times by emailing us on [email protected].
OUR SUSTAINABLE EVENT PLANNING COMMITMENT
Temenos SCALE provides a unique opportunity for our developer community to come together. We recognize that this has an impact on the environment. Operating responsibly is part of our culture and fundamental to how we conduct our business. As a global company, it is our responsibility to seek ways to ensure that our events operate with the same high sustainability standards as our core business.
We are committed to responsible event planning by:
- planning and organizing our corporate events in a sustainable and environmentally responsible way;
- working with suppliers who are adhering to sustainable event best practices;
- measuring, reducing and offsetting the environmental impact of our two biggest Temenos annual events;
- sharing our CSR vision and raising awareness about our commitment.
Our goal is to organize a certified sustainable and carbon neutral Temenos SCALE event by minimizing the environmental impact of the event, optimizing planning and processes, while maximizing the benefits of such a global event.
Request Your Registration Code!
Have a code already? Register here