The very first Temenos Regional Forum in Sydney, Australia was held on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at the magnificent Westin Sydney. The event gathered over 150+ customers, partners, industry leaders in the banking and financial services community, as well as press and industry analysts. We were delighted to receive positive feedback from attendees, who described TRF Sydney as valuable, insightful and an event to look forward to the following year.
Highlights from the Temenos Regional Forum (TRF) Sydney:
- An insightful and very interesting panel hosted by George Lekakis, Associate Director of Banking Day with four challengers in the Australian banking market: volt bank, Goldfields Money, ME Bank and Judo Capital.
- Great discussions and debate around Open Banking with engaging presentations by Temenos' John Schlesinger, Chief Enterprise Architect and Dharmesh Mistry, Chief Digital Officer.
- Jye Tucker, Product Director, Temenos Australia introduced Temenos Financial Advice – a new era of advice, enabling UXP to enhance the advisor and customer experience.
- 12 new product announcements with some great demos from the Temenos Business Solutions Group.
- Alongside Microsoft, Ross Mallace, Temenos' Head of Cloud for APAC, updated the community about cloud developments in the region and how we are navigating APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority).
- The Temenos Learning Community (TLC) and TLC Engine was launched in Australia by Dale Thomas, Director of Temenos Learning Community.
Here's to a great TRF Sydney in 2018. It can only get bigger and better for 2019 – hope to see you next year!
If you are interested in knowing more about Temenos, or just simply want to get our insights on the banking industry, click on the button below to request a call back. A dedicated member of our team will be in touch.
The second of the three Temenos Regional Forums (TRF) in Asia Pacific was held in Sydney, Australia
We delivered some amazing and insightful content that covered a variety of topics throughout the day. For your reading pleasure and reference, click on the content below to download a complimentary copy.
More interesting insights and articles
How artificial intelligence is creating a personalized investing experienceLearn More
Is APAC’s Desire to Lead Global Innovation in Digital Payments Working?Learn More
Open APIs ensure beneficial collaboration in financial sectorLearn More
Technology is no longer an enabler but a driver in retail banking.Learn More