Payments Modernisation: Creating a Truly Digital Bank (APAC Perspective)
Why payments are critical for the digital bank of the future
Payments modernization is fundamental to driving banks' business in the future digital ecosystem. Payments business is a crucial source of revenues, data and a critical anchor for broader customer relationships for both retail as well as wholesale banks. In 2016, core payment revenues, excluding interest income, represented up to 25% of global banking revenue.
Payments is now big business in the Asia Pacific (APAC). In 2016, Asia Pacific comprised the largest market share (45%) of the global revenue pool. Annual digital payments volume growth is enormous for both Emerging Asia and Mature Asia Pacific markets at 43% and 9% respectively. This growth is driven due to positive macroeconomic factors, government and industry initiatives to move to a cashless society, digital economy and financial inclusion.
Points of Interest:
- Why Payment Modernization is critical to the future digital bank
- How this new solution can help you access the US$1.1 Trillion payments opportunity by 2021 (in APAC)
- How Key Regulatory and Industry Initiatives, Open Banking, DLT, others are shaping the future landscape of payments
- How to leverage Immediate Payments to deliver customer value and frictionless experience (Retail, SME, Corporate, others),
- Insights into the business case
The webinar serves as a perfect guide on how to transform your organization as the future Digital Bank using innovations in payments as a key differentiator.