GENEVA, Switzerland – 24 May 2013 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the market leading provider of mission critical solutions to the financial services industry, today held its Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Temenos shareholders approved all resolutions put to the AGM, which was held at the Temenos Headquarters. Voting was by poll and each resolution was passed by a clear majority.
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) in respect of the year to 31 December 2012 of CHF 0.28 (USD 0.30) per share, the company’s first ever dividend payment and a reflection the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cashflows.
Shareholders also re-elected Mr. Andreas Andreades, and elected Mr. Erik Hansen, to Temenos’ Board of Directors as proposed, both for a term of office of one year.
Further resolutions approved by the majority of shareholders were:
- approval of the 2012 Annual Report, 2012 annual financial statements (including the compensation report), 2012 consolidated financial statements and the auditors’ reports;
- approval of the allocation of the available earnings;
- discharge of members of the Board of Directors and Senior Management;
- adoption of a new article authorising the creation of authorised capital until 24 May 2015 representing less than 20% of the registered share capital of the Company;
- adoption of other amendments to the articles; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Geneva, as auditors for one year.
The minutes of the AGM can be found below: