GENEVA, Switzerland – NOVEMBER 09, 2021 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today announced a stellar lineup for SCALE 2021, the financial software Developer Conference for banks, partners, and consultants working within Temenos’ fintech ecosystem. Temenos SCALE is the most comprehensive financial software developer event in banking and boasts more than 40 live and on-demand sessions.
Industry leaders BIAN, Microsoft, Red Hat and Oracle, ground-breaking fintechs including Bud as well as banking changemakers, ABN Amro, Blueshore and Credem, all feature at this year’s online event 16-17 November. Register for free here.
Temenos SCALE 2021 opens the door to the developer community to harness the potential of the world’s #1 banking platform used by more than 3,000 banks and financial institutions. Attendees will experience presentations and demonstrations with a focus on inclusivity and sustainability. Here’s just a snapshot of some of the session highlights:
- Experience app development with Microsoft and how to unleash developer velocity using Microsoft Azure, GitHub, PowerApps and Visual Studio
- Hear from Red Hat on open sourcing in banking, co-engineering between fintechs and vendors and the implications for intellectual property and security.
- Join a fireside chat with the Chief Architect at the Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN) discussing the future of banking.
- Learn from the Digital Accessibility Centre how to create a digital experience that is accessible to everyone, and meets best practice accessibility standards and legislation.
- Discover how Bud is providing a carbon footprint service and how developers can leverage this capability to deliver highly relevant features within their apps and services.
Attendees will also hear from Temenos’ senior leaders, including a keynote from CEO Max Chuard and technical session with experts in areas including AI, payments, digital experience on topics such as how to unlock the power of real-time data and how to prepare for a cashless future.
Paul Roberts, Director, Temenos Developer Community and MarketPlace, Temenos, said:
“Our lives, communities and the environment are intrinsically linked with banking, and we’ve made sustainability and inclusivity a focus at this year’s SCALE. Whether leveraging technology to drive banking inclusivity, enhancing sustainability awareness by integrating carbon trackers into banking apps, or understanding best practice accessibility standards and legislation, SCALE provides the inside track.”
All SCALE sessions will have subtitles, and through a partnership with Grow-Trees Temenos will be planting a tree for everyone who attends as part of its investment in carbon removal projects.