All Resolutions Approved at the Temenos 2015 Annual General Meeting
GENEVA, Switzerland – 6 May 2015 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the market leading provider of mission critical solutions to the financial services industry, today held its 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was attended by shareholders or proxies representing 42’951’881 shares (61.46% of a total of 69’888’362 registered shares).
Temenos shareholders approved all proposals from the Board of Directors by a clear majority (Voting results available by clicking here).
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) of CHF 0.40 per share in respect of the year ending on 31 December 2014, the company’s third dividend payment and a reflection the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cashflow.
For the first time in a binding manner, the shareholders had to vote on the 2016 compensation for the Board of Directors and separately on the 2016 compensation for the Executive Committee; both proposals were approved by a clear majority of shareholders.
Further resolutions approved by the majority of shareholders related to:
- 2014 Annual Report, 2014 annual financial statements (including the compensation report), 2014 consolidated financial statements and the auditors’ reports;
- allocation of the available earnings;
- capital reduction;
- authorized capital;
- discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee;
- elections of the members of the Board of Directors and its Chairman;
- elections of the members of the Compensation Committee;
- election of the law firm Perréard de Boccard SA, Geneva, as independent proxy holder; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Geneva, as auditors.
The minutes of the AGM are available by clicking here.
Temenos Group AG (SIX: TEMN), headquartered in Geneva, is a market leading software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Over 2,000 firms across the globe, including 38 of the top 50 banks, rely on Temenos to process the daily transactions of more than 500 million banking customers as well as over USD 5 trillion in assets. Temenos customers are proven to be more profitable than their peers: in the period 2008-2012, they enjoyed on average a 32% higher return on assets, a 42% higher return on equity and an 8.1 percentage point lower cost/income ratio than banks running legacy applications.
Investor & Media Contacts
Head of Investor Relations, Temenos+44 207 423 3945 [email protected]
Conor McClafferty+44 7920 087 914 [email protected]