Join Our Experts
Financial institutions want the customer service delivery and accessibility benefits the cloud offers but are worried about security, compliance, and scalability. Some bank technology leaders are not confident that moving critical operations like application opening and onboarding to the cloud will improve their speed-to-market or ability to innovate. Is there a realistic opportunity for FI executives to streamline operations, reduce CAPEX, and increase agility while meeting Information Security (INFOSEC) requirements?
Join AWS Financial Services and Temenos (previously Avoka) for a webinar where technology leaders from both organizations will discuss these issues as well as the best practices FIs can follow to move operations to the cloud.
Webinar attendees can also expect to learn the following:
- Why move to the cloud – what are the benefits, and what are the drawbacks?
- Compliance and protection requirements for banking applications
- Cloud Architectures specifically designed to meet banking requirements
- Success stories and example configurations
- Using AWS services to enhance experience and time-to-market
- When will AI become a viable technology for FIs?
Global Solution Architect – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Editor at Large – SourceMedia
Chief Experience Officer – Temenos
Join us for a virtual summit experience for marketers by marketers. Stay up to date on what the best bank marketers at financial institutions across the country are doing during these unprecedented times to better serve their communities.
This webinar from Finextra will explore the growing focus on improving user experience for small business and corporate customers.