The Temenos Regional Forum 2022: Malaysia brings together 80+ of the country’s top banking professionals to discuss the future of banking, recent trends in the market, and what makes Temenos everyone’s banking platform.
On the back of a highly successful TCF 2022, we are bringing the best bits to Kuala Lumpur.
2:00 – 2:05 pm
Nikhil Gujral, ASEAN Region Lead, Temenos
2:05 – 2:30 pm
- State of the financial services landscape as Malaysia turns the page into a digital banking era.
- Key global, national, and regional economic trends on the financial services landscape in Malaysia.
- Critical success factors for the future of banking in Malaysia.
Ravi Kittane, Partner – Financial Services, EY
2:30 – 2:50 pm
- How open banking is empowering emerging banking business models and how its changing banking in Malaysia.
- Reshaping banking digitally with embedded finance and key opportunities for Malaysian Banks.
- Payments as a Service, modernizing multi-jurisdictional payments capabilities and infrastructures for banks with international branches.
Craig Bennett, Managing Director APAC, Temenos
2:50 – 3:10 pm
- Cloud banking strategies are complex. Learn the lessons from the last decade of cloud core banking and find out what it takes to successfully (re)build a bank in the cloud.
Kingshuk Mallick, Regional Director, Temenos Banking Cloud
Adilah Junid, Director of Legal and Government Affairs for Malaysia, Microsoft
Tammy Tan, Country Manager, Red Hat
Charles Shum, Senior Business Solution Consultant, Temenos
3:10 – 3:40 pm
- State of Islamic Banking, capturing the USD 3.8 Trillion market, the key opportunities and challenges.
- Essential elements for successful Islamic Banking.
- Art of the Possible: A digital journey for Islamic Mortgage on-boarding.
Gamal Darwish, Strategic Client Engagement Manager, Temenos
3:55 – 4:15 pm
- Next-gen banking experiences expected by the Malaysian consumer emerging from the pandemic.
- Why ecosystems-first banks of tomorrow are achieving breakneck growth globally, and why they have been successful.
- How are Challenger banks deepening engagements with consumers and SMEs through digital-first models and collaborative banking.
Swapnil Deshmukh, Regional Director – Infinity Digital Banking, Temenos
Rafiza Ghazali, Director Digital Banking, KAF Investment Bank
4:35 – 4:50 pm
- State of Wealth Management: Key opportunities and challenges faced by wealth managers in today’s digital era.
- Reimagining wealth management for today’s Millennials, and how technology can provided the needed competitive advantage.
- Composable banking for today’s Wealth Manager.
Eric Mellor, Wealth Management Specialist APAC-MEA, Temenos
4:50 – 5:10 pm
Navin Dulani, Regional Head, Banking Products, Tech Mahindra
5:10 – 5:30 pm
- Digital lending, how it transforms the business dynamics for the traditional lenders and the key opportunities for banks.
- Malaysian market dynamics and its potential impact to digital lending.
- Technology’s role in providing the platform for digital lending and new business models in Malaysia.
- Art of the Possible: Live Demo of digital lending modular
Frederico Venturieri, Senior Director, Temenos
5:30 – 6:15 pm
Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur, 11, Jln Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Theme: Everyone’s Banking Platform
Banking doesn’t just have to happen in a bank anymore, it can happen anywhere. Open and collaborative business models like BaaS are transforming banking. Life is coming to banking, and banking is coming to life.
The future of banking has no borders or boundaries, and with our open, cloud-native platform, will create endless opportunities, for everyone.
And after two years of remote working, you can finally meet our team, our partners and fintech all-stars to see for yourself innovation in action. Network with your peers and have those key conversations that no amount of Zoom calls can replicate.
Discover how our Temenos ecosystem can help you engage customers, grow market share, and scale your operations.
This is Everyone’s Banking Platform.