Uses made of the information and legal basis for this use
We use information you provided us as required to carry out our obligations under contracts between us, to communicate with you in order to provide you with information about our products and services, to enable us to operate our business and to pursue our legitimate interests where these are not outweighed by your applicable data protection rights and to comply with applicable laws and/or to protect our legal rights.
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes we set out above.
Click on the headers below to find out more.
- To establish/carry out contractual obligations
As required to establish and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you have contracted to receive from us, including but not limited to:
- To process an order from you;
- To carry out our rights and obligations arising from such order;
- To update you on progress of an order;
- To issue and pursue invoices;
- To provide after sales support; and
- To provide you with services under the contract.
- To enable our business/pursue legitimate interests
As required to enable our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- To facilitate and personalize our interactions with you and to invite you to events which may of interest;
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you or permit selected third parties (e.g Temenos MarketPlace Providers and designated Temenos Partners) to provide you with information about products and services which we feel may be of interest to you;
- To notify you about changes to our services and products;
- To invite you to participate in surveys;
- To understand client requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our products, services and websites;
- To develop and test products and services;
- To improve our websites and ensure that their content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our websites and inform internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and websites when you choose to do;
- To keep our websites safe and secure;
- In relation to Temenos events, we may use your name in any social media/app/event materials for the event which is available to registered delegates; and
- Photos and video from Temenos events may be distributed to participants and used in promotion material for future events. We will request your permission, where this is required by applicable law or we think it is appropriate.
- To comply with laws and protect our legal rights
As required to comply with applicable laws and to protect our legal rights, including but not limited to:
- to comply with our obligations under applicable laws (such as export controls and sanctions, anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption laws).
- use in connection with legal claims,
- compliance, regulatory investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation); and
- other ethics and compliance reporting.