The Temenos Value Benchmark Programme is a strategic survey-based service to discuss the business and IT metrics and best practices enabled by your investment in technology. We are delighted to invite you to the 2019 edition of the benchmark offered to our most strategic clients.
As part of this exercise, you will receive a customized report free of charge comparing your business performance with other Temenos clients including executive-level summary of findings with business and IT insights structured along 8 banking business and IT domains, across the banking value chain. We will ensure complete confidentiality; peer group data is anonymized such that your bank will not be recognized by any of the other participants.
We will conduct the benchmark on-site as a collaborative exercise to ensure the most efficient use of time of the bank’s resources. Temenos professionals coming from strategy consultancy backgrounds will interview your selected subject matter experts across each of the business domains to collect and validate your data in short focused 1-2 hour interviews. We welcome the opportunity to schedule the visit your premises.
• The value benchmark measures business performance along the banking value chain; it is a business as well as IT benchmark.
• We consider both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative best practices so that we can provide correlations and insights to explain performance.
• We will compare your performance to a subset of our customers and in time, as more banks participate in the initiative, we will be able to offer comparison with a more personalized peer group.
• The benchmark will provide you a view on leading banks and their adoption of best practices, aligned with Temenos’ leading digital banking solutions, providing state-of-the-art recommendations throughout the entire banking value chain. It gives you the opportunity to further leverage Temenos software capabilities and unlock possible improvement opportunities in order to derive more value from your Temenos investment.
• We will provide key insights and recommendations at the end of the pilot to your senior management.
• We would also like to offer you the option of ongoing annual participation to benefit from year-on-year comparison and continuous process improvement, as the program matures.