Cybercrime reporting and coordinated global response to recover stolen funds.
CYBERA provides a coordinated legal response to support victims, by sharing criminal complaints with beneficiary institutions and law enforcement, assisting in the effort to recover funds and reduce money laundering.
Our unique approach to support victims of scams & online fraud has helped over 2000 victims with support to file global criminal complaints, had $500k+ suspect assets frozen for victims.
Unique approach supports victims of cybercrime
How it works
The first global digital criminal complaint system designed to reduce cybercrime losses across traditional payment channels and crypto.
Your customers are being targeted by fraudsters. Lured by increasingly elaborate schemes, customers are tricked into transferring funds to fraudsters – known as authorized fraud.
Victims report details of the cybercrime attack digitally via our user-friendly reporting tool.
- Trained experts on hand to support
- Multiple language and currencies supported
- Support for fiat, crypto and NFT related incidents
- Constantly updated based on cybercrime trends
- White-labelled and customizable to increase trust
- Tailored recommendations for ongoing support to victims
In line with INTERPOL Stop-payment-request recommendations, we rapidly transmit legal criminal complaints to the appropriate international parties.
- Provides best chance for recovering stolen funds
- Automated legal complaint generation
- Smart triage system to improve adequate response
- Proprietary distribution database with 300+ relevant contacts
- Translation into relevant languages for faster reaction
- Dashboard to track progress for involved parties
Actionable AML alerts
Receive mule alerts from other CYBERCRIME COMPLAINT subscribers reporting mules at your institution.
- Available immediately in the platform
- Investigate immediately
- Freeze funds faster