Temenos Identified as Financial Crime Mitigation Leader by Ovum
Temenos has been positioned as ‘leaders’ within the latest Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Anti-Financial Crime Solution, 2017–18 report.
This industry recognised study reviewing financial crime mitigation (FCM) solutions positions Temenos as the leading provider/highest scoring for:
- Overall execution – ahead of all other vendors, FS specific and wider
- Anti-money laundering (AML) functionality (8.5/10)
- Know Your Customer/Customer Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) functionality (10/10)
- FCM training and support (9/10)
- Deployment and maintenance (8/10)
- Geographic coverage (9.5/10)
As Temenos is focused only on financial services, our business model is built around out-investing the competition in research and development – across our focused product set – and recycling this development effort into packaged, regular, and easily upgradeable releases. The report recognizes this, highlighting that ‘Temenos [oil] is a more specialist provider, with a strong market position for KYC/AML/watch-list-screening capabilities’
Positioning in the report is based upon data and supporting documentation relating to three primary areas: technology, execution, and market impact. This was further supplemented by Ovum’s own data and information sources, to provide a level of validation.