Webinar: Reimagining Digital Transformation with Open Banking
We are entering an era of fierce competition within the BFSI space like we’ve never seen before.
Whether you are an incumbent bank, challenger bank, or a fintech, if you are not harnessing the power of open banking, you will inevitably be left out in the dust of your competitors.
Join our webinar to learn how Asia’s leading players are leaning on the power of platforms and ecosystems to gain a competitive edge.
– Getting your open banking strategy right
– Accelerating innovation and time to market
– Security and privacy considerations
– Aldrich Goh, Chief Information Security Officer, Standard Chartered nexus
– Alvin Lim, Head of Open Banking Engagement for Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC
– Nate Clarke, President and CEO, GoTyme Bank & Founding member, Tyme Group
Moderated by: Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News
Special presentation by: Frankie Wai, Business Solution Director, APAC, Temenos
Discussion points include:
– A sense of the open banking progress in the panelists’ respective markets, i.e. Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore
– Is the approach to open banking market-driven or regulatory-driven?
– Some challenges in embracing open banking – perspectives from neobank and incumbent bank
Security/privacy concerns that should remain top of mind for open banking