Join Our Experts
Financial institutions find themselves at a crossroads in how they ascertain identity in today’s digital world for account opening and onboarding. They must figure out how to prevent fraud and maintain regulatory compliance in an environment where the data elements that were once so central to both are no longer effective. These core data elements, the personally identifiable information of their customers and prospects, have nearly all been compromised. During this webinar, Javelin, Temenos (previously Avoka), and Mitek will explore this dynamic and the steps FIs and other financial service providers can take to effectively mitigate the impact of breaches on their ability to ascertain identity during the digital account opening process.
Key questions will be answered in the webinar:
- How frequently are consumers opening different types of financial accounts in digital channels?
- How have data breaches affected the value of consumer PII for ascertaining the identity of applicants?
- How has the rate of new account fraud changed with the adoption of digital account opening?
- Which regulations should FIs be concerned about when it comes to ascertaining identity in digital account opening?
- What are the necessary tools for breach-proofing the digital account opening process?
Contributing Editor – American Banker
Chief Experience Officer, Infinity – Temenos
Director, Product – Mitek
Al Pascual III
CFE Senior Vice President Research Director Head of Fraud & Security – Javelin
Watch this webinar on-demand and read this story of how Innovation Technology is helping banks and financial institutions to stay secure and navigate through the global pandemic crisis.
Temenos recognized as the only Global Power Seller in the 2020 Deal Survey, with more than double the new named deals of the next banking platform
The Global Platform Banking Deals Survey 2020 from Forrester is available to view now. The Forrester survey recognizes Temenos as the only Global Power Seller with a 30% increase in new named deals.
Temenos FCM – Ensure Business Continuity and Increase Collaboration to Combat Financial Crime in an Era of COVID-19
In an era of COVID-19, combating Financial Crime is more important than ever. Join this session to find out how Temenos’ Financial Crime Mitigation is enhancing cooperation and collaboration while ensuring business continuity by providing the same solution whether you work from home or in the bank’s office.