Preparation for Payments Services Directive 2 (PSD2) must be made to bring down costs for consumers and open up competition at a challenging time. And as this applies to all transactions that start or finish in the European Economic Area, the challenge is worldwide. But to succeed, challenges must be turned into opportunity. Banks with the right tools enabling rapid and cost effective integration will be in a position to ensure their customers’ demands for this new world of fast and secure open access are met. The monetisation of API’s is key. In this panel discussion, Nordea, ABN Amro, Inpher, Temenos and the Open Bank project explore how banks can not only comply but profit, using especially designed solutions, to truly benefit from open banking and PSD as a whole.
Chairperson: Ben Robinson – Chief Strategy Officer, Temenos
- Asif Khan – Manager, Solution Architecture, International Core Banking, ABN Amro
- Mikko Paivinen – Enterprise Architect, Nordea
- Simon Redfern – CEO, TESOBE / Open Bank Project
- Jordan Brandt – CEO, Inpher
- Kanika Hope – Strategic Business Development Director, Retail & Corporate Banking, Temenos