Where: GLOBANT Mexico Offices – Carraci Tower
Address: Av. Insurgentes Sur 1271, Extremadura Insurgentes, Piso 15 Ciudad de México, CDMX
Temenos Labs “Built On” events are an informal, hands-on way to get familiar with different ways to build and use a variety of technologies that are important in banking and financial services right now. These events are a meetup event with a casual style and vibe, focusing on a single theme and using Temenos tools to build sample solutions. They are a great way to see, learn, and connect with the topics at hand in an informal way.
In this session of Temenos Labs México, the topic is Open Banking in México and working with the PSD2 specifications to advance Open Banking solutions. The session will focus on building a payment process with the PSD2 APIs and how to handle things like consent, and the overall process of making PSD2 compliant transactions.
Coffee & Networking
Welcome and overview of Temenos Developer Portal and Temenos MarketPlace
• Demystifying open banking
• Open banking in Europe (PSD2) and it´s adoption in Mexico
• How to build a payment process
• How to handle consent
• Overall process of making PSD2 compliant transactions
Tacos y Drinks!
Who should attend?
Developers, solutions architects, software engineers, business analysts or technology leaders looking to find out more about what can be done.
What do you need for the event?
- Attendees should bring their own laptop and should download an API tool such as Insomnia or Postman before the event.
- We also encourage you to sign up for the Temenos Developer Portal as a “Build” members to access the shared sandbox for the event. You can register for the developer portal here
Your Host for the Event
Chris Harrold, Temenos Developer Evangelist
As a veteran of large development and innovation teams, and Director of Developer programs for organizations such as IBM, EMC and Avoka, he brings an extensive background in digital transformation, scalable enterprise, API ecosystems, Cloud, and IT related technologies through the eyes of a developer.
If you need help with registration or would like to know more about the event, please send an email to Enrique Miceli at [email protected]