Temenos was delighted to be a Gold Partner at Banking Transformation Summit, at the Novotel London West, on 29 June 2022.
We enjoyed meeting banks and fintech from across Europe and discovering how we can work together to further the banking industry.
Banking-as-a-Service and Embedded Banking
This year, Mick Fennell, Business Line Director, Payments at Temenos addressed in the panel session:
- What is the difference between BaaS, BaaP, and embedded banking?
- Why are BaaS and embedded banking so important right now? What impact are they having?
- Should BaaS be viewed as a threat to traditional banks or an opportunity?
- With embedded banking still in its infancy, what opportunities are yet to be realized by new and existing players?
- What will the financial sector look like as more brands embed financial products and services?
Mick was joined by panelists from Contis, Rails, Standard Chartered Bank, and EY.
Read more about our Banking as a Service offering and learn more about how banks, BaaS providers, and non-banks are using our SaaS platform to deliver embedded finance and generate new revenue streams with packaged banking services.
Let’s continue the conversation
While we met many of you throughout the event, if you would like to schedule time with our professional team or would need more information about our solutions on offer, please fill out the form below and one of us will contact you shortly.