As the world’s leading provider of packaged banking software focused exclusively on banking and finance for 30 years and with 3000 banks globally and 480 credit unions in the U.S. running our software, it is our vision and mission at Temenos to help our financial services clients out of the vicious circle of low profitability and into achieving tangible business value.
What does this mean for U.S. Credit Unions?
Now setting our sights on the U.S. credit union market, we have launched our new Credit Union Benchmark Program to provide our clients with tangible, data-driven insights into their business performance, in the spirit of a true strategic partner rather than as merely a software provider.
What are some of the key features of the Temenos Credit Union Benchmark Program?
A strategic survey-based program to discuss business performance and value creation enabled by your investment in IT, structured around business and IT metrics and qualitative best practices.
- Measurement and comparison of your business performance with peers within Temenos’ extensive client database
- Confidential analysis including aggregated anonymized results only
- Executive-level insights and recommendations to help unlock future improvement opportunities in your business to derive even more value from your IT and Temenos investment
- 100% consultative approach with Temenos strategy consultants in virtual interactive workshops to collaboratively collect and validate your data
- Ongoing annual engagement to assess year-on-year performance