Sustainable Long Term Targets
- Non-IFRS total software licensing growth of at least 15% CAGR
- Non-IFRS total revenue growth of at least 10-15% CAGR
- Non-IFR EPS growth of at least 15% CAGR
- Non-IFRS EBIT margin of 36%+
- DSO target of less than 90 days
- Tax rate of c.20%
- Cash conversion of 100%+ of EBITDA p.a.
3-5 Year Targets
- Non-IFRS EBIT margin expansion of 100-150bps p.a.
- Tax rate of 18-20%
Commenting on the new targets, Temenos CEO Max Chuard said:
“I am pleased to announce our new sustainable growth targets, which reflect our confidence in delivering these levels of growth over the long term. We are selling into a very large addressable market of USD 57bn that is growing every year, and our own investment in R&D and innovation mean we continuously increase the size of our addressable market. We benefit from six drivers of growth across core banking, front office, payments, wealth, fund administration and SaaS, and we are focused on increasing our market share across all of these products. Our organization is aligned to support these growth drivers from sales and marketing through to implementation. We have critical mass with our revenue expected to reach almost USD 1bn this year, and our growth has accelerated in recent years as we have gained scale in a winner-takes-all market. Given our position as the leader in our market, we are confident we will continue to grow at these levels for the next 10 to 15 years.”