GENEVA, Switzerland, 12 February 2020 – Temenos AG (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today announces it is strengthening its Executive Committee following the announcement of excellent Q4 and full year 2019 results.
Temenos is today announcing the following changes to its Executive Committee, effective immediately:
- Alexa Guenoun, previously Chief Client Officer, becomes President of the Americas and Global Head of Partners. Alexa Guenoun will be responsible for North and South America and lead the region in its next phase of growth. She will also continue to lead Temenos’ Global Partner organization.
- Thomas E. Hogan, President of North America, has decided not to continue his role for personal reasons.
- Colin Jarrett has been promoted to the Executive Committee as Chief Cloud and Delivery Officer with responsibility for Temenos’ cloud and SaaS operations and global delivery of implementation projects. Colin Jarrett was previously Global Head of Development and was also leading cloud operations at Temenos.
- André Loustau, Chief Technology Officer, is stepping down from the Executive Committee. He will continue to work full time supporting the product and technology organizations on key strategic technology projects.
- Mark Winterburn will assume the role of Chief Product and Technology Officer, taking over responsibility for technology in addition to the product organization.
Commenting on the announcement, Max Chuard, Chief Executive Officer of Temenos, said:
“We have excellent strength and depth of management and have always sought to promote internal talent. I am pleased to announce Alexa Guenoun will be taking on the new role of President of the Americas. With full P&L responsibility for both North and South America, Alexa will lead the combined region through its next phase of growth. She has been with Temenos for 14 years, has a wealth of experience in the US and has been integral in the successful integration of Kony.
I am also delighted to welcome Colin Jarret to the Executive Committee to lead our cloud and SaaS operations as well as our global services organization. He has strong experience in delivering large-scale transformation projects globally with a focus on cloud and he has run our product delivery organization for the last few years.
Even though we will still work together for the foreseeable future, I would like to extend our sincere gratitude on behalf of myself and Temenos to André Loustau, our CTO for serving Temenos for 26 years and for his fundamental role in building our industry-leading banking software and transforming the banking software industry. I would like to thank him for the years of leadership that he has given.
I would also like to thank Tom Hogan for his support in helping us integrate the 1500 talented Kony people in the Temenos family. We wish him all the best for the future.
I am proud we have a world-class Executive Committee with dedicated and experienced leaders. I am delighted to promote proven leaders to spearhead strategic areas of our business and I am confident we will continue executing our winning strategy to drive Temenos’ success in the future.”
André Loustau, Chief Technology Officer, Temenos said:
“Our world-class technology team has built what’s recognized as the most advanced software in the banking industry. Temenos has the most modern cloud-advanced technology and the richest banking functionality available today in the marketplace. I could not be more proud of what we’ve achieved with the team over the past three decades. While I am making way for a new wave of leadership in technology I will dedicate myself to support the Temenos technology and product organization to continue to deliver outstanding, disruptive products for the foreseeable future. I am confident that we have the best team possible with the expertise and mindset that will keep Temenos at the forefront of banking technology innovation.”