10 August 2016
Temenos Headquarters SA (registered office 2, Rue de L'Ecole-de-Chimie, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland) and any of its group companies (together "Temenos" or "we" or "our") are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals.
This policy together with the Temenos Terms and Conditions and any other documents referenced set out our policy on collecting and processing personal data. By visiting and using our Temenos website(s), you are accepting and accepting to the policy set out in this notice.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information you give us
You may give us information by filling in forms on one of our websites (including www.temenos.com) or at a conference or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site(s) including Temenos MarketPlace, participate in any discussion bard or other social media function on our websites. The information you give us may include your name, address, title, email address and phone number. If you give us information on behalf of someone else you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this notice and that they have given permission for us to use their information as set out in this notice.
- Information we collect about you.
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version
- Information about your visit, including the url clickstream to, through and from our site, including date and time; pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits, page interaction information.
- Temenos or third party software, widgets and apps downloaded from the site (downloads) may provide Temenos with information about the device type, network connectivity, location of the device running a download, information about when a download is launched, individual session lengths for downloads, or why an download may not be working.
- Temenos uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our site(s). This informs us of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable so a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (eg Temenos Marketplace Providers, Temenos Partners, other business associates, subcontractors, suppliers, analytics providers, platform providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Personal and Non Personal information
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify a single person. We also collect non-personal information or may anonymise personal information in order to make it non-personal. You agree that Temenos may collect, store, use and transfer and disclose non personal information for any purpose. Information collected by cookies and similar technologies are dealt with as non-personal information.
- Event Use of Information
In registering or any Temenos event (including the Temenos Community Forum and Innovation Jams), you agree that: a) We may use photos and videos of the event and may include you for distribution to event participants and in our promotion materials for further events; b) any insights gained from sessions that you participate in and contribute to may also be used for any purpose and without restriction; c) We may use your name in any social media/app/event materials for the event which is available to registered delegates.
Uses Made of the Information:
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you or permit selected third parties (eg Temenos MarketPlace Providers and designated Temenos Partners) with information about products and services which we feel may be of interest to you;
- To notify you about changes to our services and products;
- To understand client requirements, perform analysis and comparisons and to obtain your views on our products, services and websites;
- To develop and test products and services;
- To improve our sites and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our sites and inform internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service and sites when you choose to do;
- To keep our site safe and secure.
We may combine the information we receive from other sources with information you give us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes we set out above.
6. Disclosure of your information
- Sometimes we may provide your data by electronic or other means, to Temenos group affiliates worldwide (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries).
- We may also share your personal information with third parties outside the Temenos group including:
- business partners, such as Temenos Marketplace Providers, Temenos Partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the any contract or request or service we are supplying to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, although ordinarily only non-personal information is shared.
- Your data may be made available to third parties where required by law, court order or regulation.
7. Where we store your personal data
- Where we have given you or you have chosen a password or access code which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ever absolutely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to your site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use our strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. Your Rights
Where applicable, you may have certain rights under local legislation (for example: the UK's Data Protection Act 1998), including the right to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure it is accurate and up to date. If, where applicable, you would like a copy of the personal information, we hold about, please see our Contact Us section. There may be a local fee applicable to such a request.
Our sites may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our Partners, Temenos MarketPlace Providers, Temenos Partners, advertisers, and other business associates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not do accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Contact Us
Please make use of the Contact Us section on the website. You may also if you wish to exercise any of your legal rights, write to us at Temenos Headquarters SA , 2, Rue de L'Ecole-de-Chimie, 1205 Geneva, Switzerland, marked for the attention of Corporate Legal.