We believe there is a significant opportunity to innovate around the $850bn market for SME banking globally. With a 7% annual growth rate over the next seven years we want to put our clients in a position to capture a slice of the prize.
Join us for a unique industry event! We’re bringing together banking leaders and the developer community to discover and build the future of business banking;
- Using real customer insights (direct from the real SMEs – from individual freelancers to burgeoning big tech scale ups);
- Facilitated by an A-Team of design thinking, product and technology expertise from Temenos, Google and Aspire;
- We will tackle real world business banking problems to serve the growing numbers of freelancers, gig-workers, founders, start-ups and scale-ups with the relevant solutions to see them thrive;
- We will equip you with insights and methodologies to capture a slice of the growing $850bn market for SME banking.
This immersive experience is ideal for innovators and strategic decision makers keen to collaborate on identifying opportunities, bringing relevant new ideas to life, and launching them to market at scale.
About the Event
Temenos will equip you with crucial tools and frameworks for hacking innovation – you will experience these in action. We will work collectively on responding to the real world problems faced by businesses today and respond to them with innovative solutions, grounded on robust business and technology foundations.
- Invaluable market insight: get first hand understanding of the hopes and challenges of the Small Business Banking market, customer needs and differentiators to drive business value & market share
- Create disruptive use cases: experience the power of collaboration as you co-design with your industry peers and innovation experts
- Experience methodologies and tools to enliven innovation culture and practice within your organization
- Re-examine the business value chain – identify opportunities to drive new business models to market
- Bring your designs to life: participate in live innovation as we build collectively and bring to life value-driving technology solutions based on your designs
- Immersive networking and collaboration with industry peers
An immersive design-led experience discovering real business banking use cases and collaborating around opportunities for innovation. Experience innovation methodologies in practice; learn from innovation experts as you collaborate with industry peers.
Explore the business models and go-to-market strategies behind business banking solutions, Re-examine the value chain around customer-centric models.
Introducing our Speakers
We are pleased to announce our guest speakers:
CEO, Agile Business Consortium
John has an extensive background in the public, private and third sectors, including stockbroking, inward investment promotion, international business, banking and higher education and has headed the SME Santander Breakthrough Programme. The Consortium is the creator of the AgilePM handbook, the source for AgilePM®, the world’s leading certification in agile project management.
Head of Customer Engineering, Financial Services, Google Cloud
Richard leads Google Cloud Customer Engineering for Financial Services, based in London. Richard and his team advise executives at Google’s strategic customers on how to use Google’s technology to transform their businesses. Richard has worked with several Global and European financial institutions spanning Investment and Retail banking, Insurance and Payments Providers and Fin-tech start-ups. Richard joined Google in early 2016; prior to that, Richard worked in Management Consulting advising clients across sectors on technology outsourcing, cloud adoption and technology investment.
Take a look at our recent Retail & Wealth Digital Think Space in Amsterdam for a flavour of the event.
Don’t miss this opportunity to innovate and take a slice of the market share!