Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX: TEMN), Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic, microfinance and community banks, wealth managers, and financial institutions. Headquartered in Geneva and with 58 offices worldwide, Temenos software is proven in over 1,600 customer deployments in more than 150 countries across the world.
Temenos distinguishes itself from peers through its:
- Business model, founded on high R&D: Temenos annually invests around 20% of sales in R&D, significantly more than its peers, into a single fully packaged upgradeable software release, which ensures all Temenos customers benefit from modern technology and support indefinitely.
- Cutting-edge products: Temenos’ software products provide advanced technology and rich functionality, incorporating best practice processes that leverage Temenos’ experience around the globe.
- Strong financials: over the past 10 years Temenos has achieved a
- 23% CAGR in revenues,
- 27% CAGR in non-IFRS EBIT
- 22% CAGR in maintenance revenues.
Current Temenos share price.