At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000+ unique individuals that make up Temenos today.
Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today.
In an effort to recognize and celebrate our talented colleagues, we’d like to share some inspirational stories from their time at Temenos, from previous employment and from their personal lives too.
1. When did you join Temenos? Tell us about your role.
This is my second time at Temenos. First time around, I worked in the NYC office around the time of 9/11 so you can imagine I have some history with Temenos. But I loved and believed in Temenos so much I came back! I re-joined in 2013 as Marketing Manager for North America & Latin America. Currently I am the Regional Marketing Manager for LATAM & the Caribbean.
2. What do you think makes Temenos unique (as an employer)? What made you join the company?
The Temenos culture and community is what makes it unique and really special. The first time I joined Temenos was because I was curious about technology and saw how important it would be for the future. I re-joined because it was a new challenge but also because I truly believe Temenos products are the best in the market.
3. What do you enjoy the most at Temenos?
The flexibility, the people and my region. The close-knit work relationships that have now become friendships over the years.
4. If you were to describe working at Temenos in a single phrase, what would that be?
5. If you think about the future, what do you look forward to in your journey at Temenos?
Growing, learning and discovering more. Especially from the new generation of Temenosians and the talent coming out of the Sales Academy.
6. What does the “See Different” Value mean to you and how do you relate to it?
To me it means, taking risks, being creative and going with my instincts. I tend to be one of those types of people that like to go a bit against the grain. #TEMENOSITY