When you’re looking for a new digital transformation partner, deciding which solution is right for your institution isn’t always easy. How do you find a partner that combines both a best-in-class platform and an out-of-the-box solution–giving you both speed and flexibility? And more importantly, how do you do that without sacrificing what’s critical?
If you’re currently looking for a new digital banking transformation partner–or about to be looking for one–here are 11 things you need to consider when making that decision.
- What is the vendor’s industry track record?
- What kind of support do they offer?
- Is the vendor a trusted partner?
- Can the vendor accelerate you digital banking transformation now and in the future?
- Does the solution help drive a frictionless customer experience?
- Does partnering with the vendor empower rapid innovation?
- Do you have control over your future, or does the vendor?
- Will using a third party actually help you reduce costs versus developing in-house?
- What kind of security comes standard with every app?
- Will you have access to data that will allow you to make business decisions?
- Will the solution provide a measurable ROI?
This is obviously a “quick and dirty” checklist. For further explanation of why these 11 things are important–and specific questions you should ask every vendor you evaluate–download our free 11 Success Factors Vendor Checklist, which allows you to compare three vendors side by side.