GENEVA, Switzerland – 22 May 2014 – Temenos AG (SIX: TEMN), the market-leading provider of mission-critical solutions to the financial services industry, today announces its annual clients and partner awards to recognise excellence achieved with its software across a number of different categories.
The Client Awards Winners Are as Follows:
Excellence in Customer Service
- Won by Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV) in Switzerland, which using Temenos Triple’A Plus (TAP) has been able to grow faster than its competitors while also improving its efficiency. At the end of 2012, BCV’s cost to income ratio was 11 percentage points lower than its domestic peers. In terms of customer services, BCV has doubled the amount of time that its relationship managers spend directly with customers by using TAP’s proposal-generating capabilities.
- This has been won by Independence Bancshares US, which has partnered with Temenos to launch a real-time banking platform with real-time payments and analytics that it plans to licence to other financial institutions, as well as employ for its own use in delivering to US consumers the full benefits of mobile banking.
- Awarded for a bank that has achieved improved efficiency targets. It has been won by Banque Raiffeisen, Luxembourg, which has achieved massive levels of automation and straight-through processing capabilities through T24, including full automation across all credit processes. As a consequence of this, its CIO, Jean-Luc Martino, also won ‘CIO of the year 2013’ in The Luxembourg ICT Awards.
- Awarded for a bank that has achieved significant growth, whether it be in terms of asset size or obtaining further market share. This award has been won by Bank Syariah Mandiri, Indonesia, which as a result of its growth has been in a strong position to capitalise on the 40% growth rate of the Islamic banking market. Running on a T24/Microsoft Platform, the implementation represented a total core banking transformation, replacing more than 5 legacy systems.
Temenos Chairman’s Award
- An award for outstanding and consistent success. This has been won by Bank of Shanghai, which, since going live with T24 in 2008, has grown operating income by a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 15%, operating profit by a CAGR of 27%, and assets by a CAGR of 22% – all the while reducing significantly the level of non-performing loans, now standing at just 0.8% of its loan book. Read our case study on Bank of Shanghai.
Our Partner Awards Consisted Of:
Partner Project of the Year
- Awarded to National Data Consultant for the T24 rollout at Yemen Bank of Reconstruction, a project which was delivered within six months, which fully followed the Temenos implementation methodology, and which enabled the bank to become one of the first adopters of the new Temenos Connect products for digital-channel delivery.
Partner Innovation of the Year
- Awarded to Microsoft for developing four highly innovative new apps built on the Windows 8 platform, with the rich functionality of T24 exposed effortlessly through the Interaction Framework.
The Sales Partner of the Year
- Awarded to P.T. Anabatic Technologies for the third year running for its outstanding efforts in Asia and in particular for its expertise in Islamic Banking.
Complementary Solution Provider Award
- For the second year running, the Complementary Solution Provider award was handed to EFS Technology for the tight integration of its document management product to T24 which has now been adopted across 48 banks within our client base.
David Arnott, CEO, Temenos, commented:
“I am delighted to announce the client and partner awards for 2014. We take great pleasure in seeing our clients and partners achieving significant and demonstrable success using the rich functionality and flexible architecture of the Temenos multi-product suite. On behalf of the many Temenos teams working with our clients and partners, I extend my congratulations to the winners and I thank them for their support.”