Building on over 10 years of cloud leadership, $1 billion in R&D investment and the experience of over 700 SaaS customers ranging from global banks to over 70 challengers, we are delivering the next generation in SaaS, the Temenos Banking Cloud.
The Temenos Banking Cloud accelerates SaaS and AI adoption giving banks instant access to Sandbox, Banking Services and Marketplace. For the first time banks can now self-provision the most complete banking services at the click of a button.
With Temenos, banks can innovate in minutes and launch new products in days to achieve the industry’s fastest time to market. With Temenos Banking Cloud, banks can gain business agility to create new revenue streams, massively scale and significantly reduce their cost of operations to 10% of legacy systems.
Globally we operate in over 20 regulatory jurisdictions – we are used to demonstrating how our service supports the regulatory obligations. In Europe we have over 30 clients operating in all the major regulatory regions: FINMA Switzerland, CSSF Luxembourg – banking secrecy and privacy; PRA UK – leading on a lot of areas of regulation; BAFIN – Germany one of the biggest economies. Temenos holds the highest standard of certification in the industry:
- Service Organization Controls: Privacy, Security, Availability, Processing, Confidentiality
- An independent audit by Deloitte, c500 page report we can share with clients at the right time
- ISO27001 – Information Security Management
- ISO27017 – Security in the cloud
- ISO27018 – PII in the cloud
- ISO22301 – Security & resilience: BCP & DR
Join us on a SaaS journey and watch the series of 5 short videos covering the following topics:
- Never upgrade again – consume an evergreen service with continuous updates – infrastructure and applications
- Business benefits of migrating to SaaS providers, including financial realization, carbon-reduction, scalability
- Meeting governance and regulatory requirements – how to demonstrate control and oversight and the role of external certification including SOC2 and ISO
- Changing role of the bank in SaaS, moving to a world of orchestrating API journeys to maximize customer journey and moving away from managing infrastructure
- Providing more benefits to the End customer: more products, faster with more resilient service