Temenos Regional Forum (TRF): Singapore
16 Jul, 2019
Following the success of the first edition, which welcomed over 120+ customers, partners and industry leaders in the banking and financial services community, the exclusive by-invitation Temenos Regional Forum is back for its 2nd edition across Asia Pacific!
The second annual Temenos Regional Forum (TRF) Singapore was held at Parkroyal Hotel Beach Road on Tuesday, 16 July 2019. It brought together the banking and financial services community specifically tailored for Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Japan. An all-day free event, with international guest speakers, as well as a thought provoking and insightful agenda.
Relive Our Key Event Highlights:
- Pre-event Welcome Drinks and Reception held on the 15 July to treat all TRF SG attendees who came from all parts of ASEAN region.
- Great conversational panel on Financial Crime Mitigation with key industry influencer Varun Mittal, Global Emerging Markets FinTech Leader, EY.
- Guest speaker, Alex Twigg, CIO and CO-founder, Judo Bank, sharing the story of the bank’s success in the SME space and lessons learned.
- Delegates got the opportunity to meet with key regional partners who sponsored TRF Australia, as well as the team from Temenos MarketPlace, Temenos Learning Community, and Temenos Value Benchmark.
- Boris Bulanov, VP Technology of NuoDb covered best practices on the move of Core Banking to Cloud Technology
- Ian Webster, Head of Banking & Financial Services at Cognizant, took a deeper dive into digital transformation and where banks can start.
- New conference format! Participants witnessed exciting new technologies via 7 minutes live demo.
- Great video sharings from Trevor Clarke, Tech Research Asia on Digital Banking Experience in Asia
- New event format! The event featured an exhibition showcasing next-generation technology solutions for data analytics, digital banking.
Meet Our Stellar Speakers
Special Thanks to Our Amazing Sponsors
It was a full day of conference sessions with insightful discussions and case study examples to ensure attendees left with information needed to thrive in the digital dominated sector in a time of unparalleled change. Hot discussion topics include cloud adoption in financial services, core banking, Financial Crime Mitigation, Payments and Digital front office. Download a complimentary copy now.
Open Banking with Temenos Infinity and Transact
How Analytics Will Help You Drive New Business
Chris Woolridge and Nick Edwards
Welcome Dinner Photos
Held on the 15 July 2019 at the Lantern Bar of Fullerton Bay Hotel, the Welcome Reception and dinner.
Held on 16 July 2019, its a full day free event with international guest speakers.