First of the three Temenos Regional Forums was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 17th July 2018 at the Avani Riverside Hotel. We welcomed over 120+ customers, partners and industry leaders in the banking and financial services community.
We received fantastic feedback on the event and delighted to share that TRF Bangkok attendees found the event inspiring, informative and valuable.
Highlights from the Temenos Regional Forum (TRF) Bangkok:
- Forbes report insights & Wealth panel moderated by Emad Ehamahmy – VP Product Management Wealth, Temenos. Insightful panel discussion with Martin Frick, Managing Director, Asia Pacific at Temenos and Eddy Tai, Global Head of Operations and Technology, Bank of Singapore.
- Great conversational panel on Digital banking / Cloud banking with Tony Ohlsson, Chief Analytics Officer, volt bank and Ross Mallace, Head of Cloud APAC at Temenos.
- Guest speaker Mahendran Namaswayan, Head of Technology & Operations Asia, Bank of Montreal on Successful partnerships in delivering digital to the core.
- Temenos's Kanika Hope, Global Strategic Business Development Director, delivered powerful material on Open Banking, perspectives on the 2018 EIU Retail Banking Report and customer engagement.
- Great insight on the impact on Technology in support of tomorrows open bank by John Schlesinger, Chief Enterprise Architect
- 12 new product announcements with some great demos from the Temenos Business Solutions Group.
- Temenos Learning Community Engine was launched by Paul Howell – Business Development Manager TLC, Temenos
If you are interested in knowing more about Temenos, or just simply want to get our insights on the banking industry, click on the button below to request a call back. A dedicated member of our team will be in touch.
Wow! As you can see, we had a lot of great topics and conversations at TRF Bangkok this year and we are eagerly planning for 2019! Look forward to welcoming you there.
Please find below the relevant sections:
First of the three Temenos Regional Forums was held in Bangkok, Thailand on 17th July 2018
More interesting insights and articles
Is APAC’s Desire to Lead Global Innovation in Digital Payments Working?Learn More
Open APIs ensure beneficial collaboration in financial sectorLearn More
Technology is no longer an enabler but a driver in retail banking.Learn More
The Economist Intelligence Unit, on behalf of Temenos, surveyed 400 global banking executivesLearn More
Temenos Learning Community
The knowledge networking platform to seek, gain, share, test and certify your Temenos expertise
Creating growth and expertise through productivity and reputation with TLC Online
Can TLC Engine document business processes to support regulatory demands?
How do we support and manage the change our people will go through?
Does TLC Engine provide one single, business process solution?