A scalable, world-class solution bringing ultimate efficiency to community banking enabling financial inclusion around the world.
InclusiveBankingSuite is an integrated banking software solution, built upon over 20 years' experience serving community banking. It gives FIs of any size access, including via the Cloud, to a world-class software solution with pre-configured specific functionality. InclusiveBankingSuite is currently used by over 200 live sites in 46 countries.
What are the issues felt by community banks and cooperatives
Community banks, cooperatives, non-bank financial institutions (NBFIs) and commercial banks serving retail customers in emerging markets face quite a specific set of challenges, which cannot be addressed with legacy in-house systems or generalist commercial banking solutions. These challenges include:
- Limited financial means - many smaller community banks and NBFIs are not able to make the large upfront investments to purchase world-class banking solutions that can help them fulfil their ambitious goals.
- Cost of outreach - reaching the unbanked populations of the world means servicing small loan amounts and servicing remote and sparsely populated areas of the planet, which can be dangerously unprofitable without high rates of process automation and mobile delivery.
- Diversity of business models - legacy systems and small NBFI systems struggle to support the very broad range of features and lending methodologies which are required to manage cost and risk.
- Lack of scalability - smaller NBFI systems often struggle to preserve the profitability and performance in this market, as FI's experience high growth rates that result from getting the service delivery right.
- Administrative challenges - customers in developing economies are often without forms of official identification or able to provide tangible security, making it difficult for formal institutions to offer them banking services.
How our solution helps community banks and financial instituions
InclusiveBankingSuite is an integrated banking software solution that helps community banks and financial institutions of all sizes, active in both (group and individual) lending and (member) deposit holding.
It provides FIs with world-class banking capabilities that usually are only accessible to larger commercial banks with significant IT budgets. InclusiveBankingSuite, which can be deployed in the Cloud on a SaaS basis, provides a modern, agile and highly scalable core banking system, as well as a single platform for distribution across all digital and assisted channels, and powerful business analytics.
For community banks, the InclusiveBankingSuite offers dividend point tracking, provisions therefore and parameterised dividend processing functionality.
InclusiveBankingSuite enables FIs to significantly reduce operating costs even when business is growing fast, and to pass on these efficiencies to their end-customers in the spirit of financial inclusion. At the same time, it enables FIs to clearly differentiate themselves with highly responsive service, tailored products and a truly customer-centric experience – giving every customer, regardless of their financial worth, the same quality service anywhere.
- Cost-efficiency - Cloud deployment and SaaS model, low cost of ownership, high STP levels
- Innovation - Easy product configuration and launch, powerful customer analytics
- Multichannel - Efficient multichannel distribution of banking services and products
- Flexibility - Supports various group types, individual rates, standard payment channels
- Scalability - Preserves transaction and query performance when growth is fast
- Operational resilience - Nonstop 24/7 business, scalable data centres with SLAs and controls
- Business security - Biometrics, customer mnemonics
What is included in InclusiveBankingSuite?
- InclusiveBankingSuite is a version of Temenos' world-leading Core Banking platform with a pre-configured layer of community bank specific - functionality. Leveraging the experience gained from over 200 FIs that it supports today, InclusiveBankingSuite gives FIs powerful capabilities for managing:
- Advanced group-servicing functionality that supports four types of loan groups, including Solidarity, Formal, Guaranteeing and Nested groups
- Tools that guide FIs through a process of setting up products around a set of common values, allowing them to easily combine product features at their will
Loans and collections:
- Functionality supporting the full lending lifecycle from loan applications to rates and charges, rescheduling, cash collection and document management
- Pre-configured reports that support CGAP reporting guidelines
- Customer mnemonics, biometric identification (voice recognition, fingerprints)
- InclusiveBankingSuite provides configurable micro/community bank-specific user-interfaces, for both end-customers and field-based staff via mobile and internet channels, supporting daily business activities such as remote cheque and deposit capture, and remote balance query.
- InclusiveBankingSuite provides powerful business analytics capabilities to perform predictive and prescriptive customer analysis, enabling FIs to be more responsive and customer-centric.
How is InclusiveBankingSuite delivered?
InclusiveBankingSuite can be delivered on-premise or via the Cloud. We offer InclusiveBankingSuite clients a subscription-based, 'pay-as-you-use', Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that requires minimal up-front costs. This possibility offers quick, easy access to Temenos' solutions without the need for significant internal IT resources and expensive infrastructure. These features make it the ideal deployment choice for FIs and Non-Bank FIs seeking cost-effective solutions that help them speed up the real economic benefit they deliver.