All resolutions approved at the Temenos 2018 Annual General Meeting
GENEVA, Switzerland – 15 May 2018 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, today held its 17th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was attended by shareholders or proxies representing a total of 47,850,120 shares.
Temenos shareholders approved all proposals from the Board of Directors; voting results are available by clicking here.
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) of CHF 0.65 per share in respect of the year ending on 31 December 2017: the company's 6th dividend payment and a reflection of the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cash flow.
All the members of the Board of Directors and of its Compensation Committee were re-elected by a large majority.
For the fourth time, the shareholders had to vote on the compensation for the Board of Directors and separately on the compensation for the Executive Committee; both proposals for 2019 were approved.
The following other resolutions were also approved:
- 2017 Annual Report including the compensation report, the 2017 unconsolidated financial statements and the 2017 consolidated financial statements;
- allocation of the available earnings;
- discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the executive management;
- new corporate name: TEMENOS AG
- increase of the conditional capital for employee compensation programs (up to 7,000,000 shares);
- re-elections of the members of the Board of Directors and its Chairman;
- re-elections of the members of the Compensation Committee;
- re-election of the law firm Perréard de Boccard S.A., Geneva, as independent proxy holder; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers S.A., Geneva, as auditors.
The minutes of the AGM are available by clicking here.