IBS ranks Temenos #1 best-selling end-to-end banking software provider in the international market
- #1 best-selling digital banking and channels system with Temenos Channels
- #1 best-selling core banking system with T24 Core Banking for 13 years
- #1 best-selling compliance and risk management system
GENEVA, Switzerland – April 20, 2018 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the banking software company, was ranked the market’s leading software provider in the core banking category, as well as in the digital banking and channels categories, according to the IBS Intelligence Sales League Table 2018. This ranking is a testament to Temenos' strategy to provide packaged, upgradeable, front-to-back software solutions, which help banks digitalize their operations.
The IBS Sales League Table evaluated global sales to new named customers for the 2017 calendar year. In the following global categories, Temenos ranked:
- #1 best-selling core banking system with T24 Core Banking, securing 45 new name customer deals in 2017, more than double the number of deals compared to the next largest competitor;
- #1 best-selling digital banking and channels system with Temenos Channels, gaining 33 new name deals – almost twice as many as the next largest competitor;
- #1 best-selling compliance and risk management system with total of 27 new deals with Temenos Risk & Compliance, 59% more than the second placed system
- #2 best-selling Payments system with Temenos Payments selling seven deals in 2017.
As more banks embark on digital transformation projects, the industry is seeing an increase in the volume and value for core banking deals. Temenos’ position in the league tables shows that Temenos is not only the market leader but is accelerating and capturing market share with milestone wins such as Santander’s Openbank.
David Arnott, CEO, Temenos, stated:
“We are proud to consistently be at the top of the IBS Sales League Table for both our digital channels and core banking system, as well as compliance and risk. The banking industry is clearly shifting towards packaged software solutions and we are best placed to help banks become end-to-end digital. We invest in innovation; our R&D represents 20% of our revenues, which is the highest in the industry and we consistently deliver; we had over 251 go-lives in 2017. The IBS Sales League Table shows that we continue to increase the gap against our competition in a market that keeps growing. Temenos is now the de facto partner of choice for digital banking transformation with the best routes to digital renovation.”