All resolutions approved at the Temenos 2017 Annual General Meeting
GENEVA, Switzerland – 10 May 2017 – Temenos (SIX: TEMN), the software specialist for banking and finance, today held its 16th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was attended by shareholders or proxies representing a total of 37,328,900 shares.
Temenos shareholders approved all proposals from the Board of Directors; voting results are available by clicking here.
At the AGM, shareholders approved a distribution of general reserve from capital contributions (dividend) of
CHF 0.55 per share in respect of the year ending on 31 December 2016: the company's 5th dividend payment and a reflection of the growing maturity of the company and the strength of its cash flow.
Mr. Peter Spenser was elected by a large majority as a new member of the Board of Directors and Ms. Amy Yip as a new member of its Compensation Committee.
For the third time, the shareholders had to vote on the compensation for the Board of Directors and separately on the compensation for the Executive Committee; both proposals for 2018 were approved.
The following other resolutions were also approved:
2016 Annual Report, 2016 annual financial statements (including the compensation report), 2016 consolidated financial statements and the auditors' reports;
allocation of the available earnings;
- discharge of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Committee;
- authorization to create authorised capital (up to CHF 13,900,000 shares) until 10th May 2019;
- re-elections of the members of the Board of Directors and its Chairman;
- re-elections of the members of the Compensation Committee;
- re-election of the law firm Perréard de Boccard SA, Geneva, as independent proxy holder; and
- re-election of PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Geneva, as auditors.
The minutes of the AGM are available by clicking here.