We are pleased to announce that our next TCF will be taking place the 27th to 30th April 2020 in Madrid, Spain.
TCF 2019: DIGITAL BANKING RELOADED
Digital Banking Reloaded is the theme of this year’s TCF. It celebrates a new era of cloud-native, cloud-agnostic digital technology that is giving banks the freedom to be creative, the power to innovate continuously, the resilience to cut risk – all at a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
This next generation of technology from Temenos allows banks to meet the challenges thrown up by new business models, new entrants and new regulations, to differentiate themselves and find new ways to enhance customers’ lives. It facilitates real-time, highly personalised, valued-added banking delivered in conjunction with third parties.
Temenos Infinity is a breakthrough digital cloud-native front-end. It is independently deployable to help banks transform multi-siloed banking channels and legacy systems into fast, consistent frictionless customer journeys and allows banks to roll out new applications in hours rather than months. Temenos T24 Transact is the most complete core-banking platform on the market, leveraging the most advanced cloud-native and cloud agnostic banking technology available. Both take full advantage of open APIs to maximise flexibility.
They amount to the next logical step in our 25-year story of leading innovation and leverage all the functionality we have developed during that time for more than 3,000 banks in more than 150 countries. As a result, they are the most technologically advanced and functionally rich products in the world.
Banks wanting to not just stay in the game but be ahead of the game need the flexibility to be creative, the freedom to develop ecosystems that deliver the best customer experience at the best cost, the ability to innovate continuously. This is digital banking reloaded. This is the next generation of Temenos banking software.
Both Temenos Infinity and Temenos T24 Transact will be in action at TCF 2019. Book your place at one of the demonstrations and see first-hand what the future of digital banking looks like.
The Bank of Life shows the possibilities for banks to build relationships, products and more
Why come to TCF?
- Access the latest research and learn what is changing in the industry – hear from over 30 industry experts on the latest trends in the industry. We will also be releasing our annual flagship banking survey in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Share ideas and hear client success stories – over 1,000 banks and financial institutions from a wide cross-section of regions and segments will be sharing their challenges and we will have over 25 client success story presentations.
- Join the debate - nearly 2000 C-Level & senior executives debate the future of digital banking
- Learn about our products - through plenary presentations, live demo's and over 30 breakout sessions, you will get a detailed overview of the product roadmap as well as first-hand stories of how banks and financial institutions are becoming truly digital.
- Engage with our executives – meet senior management from across the company, along with experts from our different businesses and product areas.
- Meet our ecosystem of partners– representatives from our Temenos ecosystem will be present and showcasing their solutions including over 50 marketplace providers.