We are pleased to announce that our next TCF will be taking place the 2nd to 4th April 2019 in The Hague, The Netherlands.
TCF 2019: DIGITAL BANKING RELOADED
The Temenos Community Forum explores the New Era of Banking by bringing together banking executives, industry experts, fintechs and partners together with Temenos experts and leaders. Join the discussion with other banks and disruptors about what the future could look like and how to get ready to succeed in it.
The financial services industry is entering a time of change and opportunity, where old certainties become less certain, and new opportunities for growth arise unexpectedly. Regulators are encouraging competition, new entrants are joining the banking arena that could either be partners or competitors. Different business models are emerging and changing customer behaviours and demands meaning customers are more willing to accept new banking concepts.
This new world is both created and enabled by new technologies from AI to machine learning and cloud which are being adopted across the industry.
All banks and financial institutions need to look towards this changing landscape and search for opportunities, partners and strategic providers who will help them to realise their full potential for growth over the coming years.
The Bank of Life shows the possibilities for banks to build relationships, products and more
Why come to TCF?
- Access the latest research and learn what is changing in the industry – hear from over 30 industry experts on the latest trends in the industry. We will also be releasing our annual flagship banking survey in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Share ideas and hear client success stories – over 1,000 banks and financial institutions from a wide cross-section of regions and segments will be sharing their challenges and we will have over 25 client success story presentations.
- Join the debate - 1,600+ C-Level & senior executives debate the future of digital banking
- Learn about our products - through plenary presentations, live demo's and over 30 breakout sessions, you will get a detailed overview of the product roadmap as well as first-hand stories of how banks and financial institutions are becoming truly digital.
- Engage with our executives – meet senior management from across the company, along with experts from our different businesses and product areas.
- Meet our ecosystem of partners– representatives from our Temenos ecosystem will be present and showcasing their solutions including over 50 marketplace providers.
TCF 2019 is the place to be