The 12th Annual Meeting of the New Champions
Temenos is delighted to participate in the 12th Annual Meeting of the New Champions in China. This event will take place under the theme, “Shaping Innovative Societies in the Fourth Industrial Revolution” and attract around 2000 participants who are technology pioneers, public figures, global shapers and leaders.
The Annual Meeting of the New Champions is the foremost global summit on innovation, science and technology, promoting entrepreneurship in the global public interest.
This year for the first time, the Annual Meeting of the New Champions will also convene experts and decision-makers in the World Economic Forum’s newly launched Fourth Industrial Revolution Councils in areas including:
– Artificial intelligence and machine learning
– Internet of things and connected devices
– Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
– Autonomous and urban mobility
– Drones and tomorrow’s airspace
– Precision medicine