Sibos 2018 - Machine Learning Panel
Study after study shows that machine learning offers many opportunities to support transaction banking. But how can these be practically applied? What lessons are learnt so far? And what do these mean for the future of transaction banking?
Join volt bank, Celent, Microsoft, and other machine learning experts to discuss:
- Real-life applications and practical solutions
- Recent Transaction Banking case studies
- Deployment opportunities
Through the looking glass into the practical: reviewing real world machine learning applications for transaction banking
From greater efficiencies and enhanced fraud detection to improved customer experience, this session reviews the practical application of machine learning, focusing on corporate banking, financial crime and payments examples.
Our team of eminent industry leaders will review the opportunities to use machine learning to support your clients. The panel includes:
- Gareth Lodge, Senior Analyst - Payments, Celent
- André Burrell, Strategy Leader - Banking & Capital Markets Financial Crime, Microsoft
- Adam Gable, Product Director – Financial Crime Mitigation and Treasury, Temenos
Following the event, all attendees will receive a write up of the session.