Sibos 2018 - Machine Learning Panel, Tuesday
Study after study shows that machine learning offers many opportunities to support transaction banking. But how can these be practically applied? What lessons are learnt so far? And what do these mean for the future of transaction banking?
Join volt bank, Celent, Cognizant, Microsoft, and other machine learning experts to discuss:
- Real-life applications and practical solutions
- Recent Transaction Banking case studies
- Deployment opportunities
Through the looking glass into the practical: reviewing real world machine learning applications for transaction banking
From greater efficiencies and enhanced fraud detection to improved customer experience, this session reviews the practical application of machine learning, focusing on corporate banking, financial crime and payments examples.
Hosted by Gareth Lodge, Senior Analyst – Payments at Celent, the panel will review the opportunities to use machine learning to support your clients and includes:
- Shaun Lordan, Head of Payments, Performance and Delivery, volt bank
- Jeff Olson, Head of Applied AI & Analytics, ANZ, Cognizant
- André Burrell, Strategy Leader - Banking & Capital Markets Financial Crime, Microsoft
- Adam Gable, Product Director – Financial Crime Mitigation and Treasury, Temenos