At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 6000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today.
Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today.
In this edition of “Inside Temenos” Ximena answers a few questions & walks us through her inspirational story. Ximena comes from our Business Solutions team, which is currently growing – if you want to be our new colleagues click here!
1. Tell us about your role: When did you join Temenos?
I joined Temenos Ecuador in March 2014 working in Services. I relocated to Temenos Germany in spring 2015 and have been working as a Business Solutions Consultant for the European Business Solutions Team ever since.
2. How would you describe your role in one phrase?
I believe my Business Solutions Consultant position offers diversified working areas, which make the role interesting and exciting all the time. My job is never the same one day after the other.
3. Tell us about your journey within Temenos:
My first role was Senior Business Consultant in the Services department at Temenos Ecuador. My first assignment was to an implementation Project in Costa Rica where I had the opportunity to interact with the customer providing support onsite.
I had an excellent mentor when I began my journey as a Services consultant. This was absolutely the best way to learn and approach the system, to get closer to the implementation methodology and to learn about Services.
In 2015, I relocated to Temenos Germany as I decided to change to the European Pre-Sales Team.
4. Tell us about yourself – what are you passionate about? Who are you outside the workplace?
I am passionate about different cultures, languages, and countries. That is also why I love the Temenos world and its diversity, as it brings a piece of each culture into my life every day.
Outside work, I am proud mother and wife.
5. How do you think your passions/personal life link to your career?
Temenos’ international working environment perfectly fits me as I have the opportunity to interact with colleagues and customers from all over the world, enabling me to use different languages and enrich my cross-cultural skills.
6. We proud ourselves with being a truly international company, representing 90 nationalities and with clients all over the world. What does that mean for you? How do you feel it reflects in your day-to-day?
I consider that collaborating with colleagues and clients from all over the world represents the most amazing professional experience that a person could have. I personally enjoy every day being part of a multi-cultural organization such as Temenos, where you are in constant communication with your peers.
7. What is the most important thing you’ve learned so far in Temenos?
There is nothing impossible when a strong community works towards the same goal.
8. If you think about the future, what do you look forward to in your journey at Temenos?
As I really enjoy working for Temenos, I am eager continue my career journey within the company, keeping on learning and adding value to projects through my skills and knowledge.
9. What advice would you give to someone looking to take their career in Fin Tech to the next level?
If you are looking to be part of a winning team, working for a market leading Software Company that provides true opportunities for professional growth, join Temenos.
If you want to join Ximena in Temenos Business Solutions click here & check out the available opportunities.