At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000+ unique individuals that make up Temenos today.
Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today.
In an effort to recognize and celebrate our talented colleagues, we'd like to share some inspirational stories from their time at Temenos, from previous employment and from their personal lives too.
1. When did you join Temenos? Tell us about your role.
I joined Temenos in 2015 as part of the Regional Human Resources team based in Chennai. Currently I am handling various Human Resources core functions such as Employee Connect or Recruitment.
2. What do you think makes Temenos unique (as an employer)? What made you join the company?
What makes Temenos unique is its culture, being a warm and welcoming organisation. Having a previous stint with Temenos, being familiar with the environment and the culture, and also comparing with other multinational companies I worked for, I gladly accepted the opportunity of returning for a second collaboration.
3. What do you enjoy the most at Temenos?
It makes you feel part of an extended family, enabling you to identify yourself with the company’s core values. Temenos is a great place to work that combines professionalism and relaxed work atmosphere.
4. If you were to describe working at Temenos in a single phrase, what would that be?
A great company where you have the opportunity to learn, enjoy and progress.
5. If you think about the future, what do you look forward to in your journey at Temenos?
As the company is reaching new heights, I aspire to be part of this journey and continue to develop my career.
6. What does the “People Power” Value mean to you and how do you relate to it?
For me the “People Power” value means collective work, empowerment and participative management.