At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000+ unique individuals that make up Temenos today.
Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today.
In an effort to recognize and celebrate our talented colleagues, we'd like to share some inspirational stories from their time at Temenos, from previous employment and from their personal lives too.
1. When did you join Temenos? Tell us about your role.
I joined Temenos in 1987, back in the days of EBS (Electronic Banking Systems). This was the time when our T24 Banking system development started.
In order to break down the development into sizeable tasks, a number of development teams were created, with my role being assigned to Securities Portfolio Management stream. This remains, even today, my favourite module within Expert Services.
2. What do you think makes Temenos unique (as an employer)? What made you join the company?
There are not many big players in the Banking software world, and especially now with Temenos being number one, I think everyone wants to be working for the industry leader. To me personally, being part of a world leading team is a unique privilege and motivator.
3. What do you enjoy the most at Temenos?
Flexibility in working operations, along with accountability are some of the most enjoyable qualities that you get working for Temenos.
4. If you were to describe working at Temenos in a single phrase, what would that be?
Working at Temenos is at times challenging, but immensely rewarding.
5. If you think about the future, what do you look forward to in your journey at Temenos?
I first look at the past and see what we have already achieved, which is tremendous. We are now one of the top world players; hence, the future is there for us to make the most of it and take Temenos to new heights.
6. What does the "Customer Core" Value mean to you and how do you relate to it?
Throughout my time in Temenos, I’ve always believed our customer is the key.